Awards/Grants Application Process
- The Foundation Committee will solicit nominations from the community (schools, individuals, organizations) starting on January 1st.
- The deadline to submit completed nominations will be April 30th
- The Foundation Committee will review all applicants, vote on nominees and select the recipients of Awards/Grants
- Awards could be for funding individual scholarships, team sports equipment or uniforms, or other demonstrated need relating to youth development
- All Awardees will be notified by May 30th
- Presentation of awards, and funding to take place on the day of event, which takes place around the last week of June each year
The foundation will evaluate the worthiness of each nomination based on the following criteria:
- Nominee must be a current student, family, individual, or organization from Monterey County
- Nominator must demonstrate financial need
- As part of this application, each nominator is required to submit the reason(s) financial assistance is needed, for example: family hardship or other situations, or occurrences
Click on the image below to download the Grant Nomination Form:
Applicants should send their completed and signed nomination forms to:
John Spadaro Youth Foundation, Inc.
2170 Trapani Circle
Monterey, CA 93940
completed/signed forms can also be emailed as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions should be directed to (831) 375-8038.